From: "Tim Funk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Before you start tomcat - change the TZ environment variable.
>
> export TZ=GMT
> (Or your favorite timezone)

Thanks!  The timezone appears to be set already, and everything else on the
server knows what time it is.  Only Tomcat thinks it lives in GMT.

# date
Thu Jan 20 08:40:34 MST 2005
# echo $TZ
MST7

Anything else we can check?  We're going to set CATALINA_OPTS and see if
that helps, it's just strange that we've never had to mess with it before.
:/  (I have an app that uses the current date as part of a filename-- and it
stops working at 5pm when Tomcat thinks it's already tomorrow.)

--
Wendy Smoak