I just shifted to DataSource Connection pooling. I followed

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

Here they have given 3 parameters to specify to control leaking  such as
removeAbandoned, removeAbandonedTimeout, logAbandoned

1) Is there any way to detect in which program / connection, resultsets etc are
not closed. I tried my best not to keep it open, but in case by mistake it
happend to be then how i can detect it ?

2) Also what is the meaning of logAbandoned - where i can see the log of this ?

regards
Manisha