Hi to everybody,

  I need an idea. suppose I have some webapp that i need to share
among some other webapplication. For example, suppose I have three
customer website each that need the access to a reserved area. Suppose
thet I want to use just on login webapp shared among all my customers;
suppose I need that every login page need to by skinned as the rest of
the website.

The main issue I want to obtain is to manage just one shared webapp
fot all customers to better menaging upgrades, bug fixing and so on. I
think that skin the website is not a problem... I shoud use XML +
XSL(T) to skin... the matter is how to share.

What are the best way to do this?

(sorry bad english)

--
Adobati Omar