I think he may be looking for the alias attribute in the context. Different URLs served by the same app.

Give an example and we can probably give you an answer.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:20 PM
Subject: RE: Make Tomcat use one JVM for JSPs accessed from multiple URL paths

From: Ethan Herdrick (ReAtlas) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can create two different contexts that use the same docBase, but
unfortunately each context will have its own JVM.

??? I think there's a little confusion here - there's only one JVM per Tomcat execution, regardless of the number of contexts deployed within a Tomcat.

What are you really trying to do?

- Chuck