Just from a curiosity standpoint Jack... I've already decided it's not an approach I'd advocate, but I am interested to know how you serve things like graphics and stylesheets from under WEB-INF. I assume all your graphics are actually server by an Action (a trick I've pulled when serving images from a database), and I further assume your stylesheets aren't just linked in...

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Dakota Jack wrote:
<snip>
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:57:33 -0500, Frank W. Zammetti