take a look here to understand the way you can use to divide the logs
for the access on yours sites:
- http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/logger.html
-
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/valve.html#Access%20Log%20Valve

If you can find a good access-log analizer I'll be very glad to know it too.

Have a nice day,
  0mar

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:56:52 +0530, Rajesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hai all
>
> I am using Tomcat5 i have 3 webapps.
>
> I know tomcat stores all its access logs of each site in logs folder .
>
> i want to display a WebSite Stats for thest 3 sites individuallin in
> there site ..
>
> Can anybody tell me how to do this ??
>
> its very urgent please help me
>
> if any free tool is available it will be soo helpfull
>
> thank you
> Rajesh

Adobati Omar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]