Hello,
Is there a way to execute the Tomcat defaults settings other than using the web.xml file?

I have the following entry <env.entry> in the web.xml file located in the Tomcat webapps directory where our app is deployed:

...webapps/MyTest/WEB-INF/web.xml

<env-entry>
<description>true or false to allow the retrieval of WSDL files in a Web services application</description>
<env-entry-name>wo/WOGenerateWSDL</env-entry-name>
<env-entry-value>true</env-entry-value>
<env-entry-type>java.lang.Boolean</env-entry-type>
</env-entry>

but it is not executed when we deploy our application within the Tomcat servlet container.

I tried moving this entry to the server.xml file, but it did not work either.
Is this a known issue or is there a different way to set the environment variable?

Any hint is much appreciated,

Many thanks for your help,

-mai