From: Paul Denham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 January 2005 07:40
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Apache-Coyote/1.1 & application configuration

We are having some problems with the configuration of an
Apache-Coyote/1.1 server

and the installation of a Broadband Speed test from Visualware >
<http://myspeed.visualware.com/faq.html>
http://myspeed.visualware.com/faq.html

Over 50% of users are experiencing an error when the 'Upload' test tries
to work.

After a long dialogue between the hosting company

( <http://www.easyspeedy.com/products/os.html>
http://www.easyspeedy.com/products/os.html) and Visualware

( <outbind://8/www.visualware.com> www.visualware.com) the following
conclusion was drawn (by

Easyspeedy..)

"After reading all the mails and looked at VisualWare's website/Faq my

conclusion is that your problem is NOT a application problem (speedtest

application) NOR a EasySpeedy operating system fault.

Just to be clear - we have used the words error/fault. There is no
errors or

faults as such. It is all a matter of application configuration. The

application there need to be configured is the Apache Webserver"

We are looking for someone who can help solve this problem and other
maintenance

issues. If you can help, please let us know.

Thanks,

Paul Denham

Tel +44 (0)870 382 5008

Fax +44 (0)870 382 5009