Hi,
   There is missing a step on Mario's response.  You
have to add a <Context> at
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml or a separate context
file ending in .xml to be located at
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/[enginename]/[hostname]/
directory.  See this link:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/context.html

aka_sergio