Hi,
   Do you have this class located in your
appname/WEB-INF/classes/listeners/  ?  If not, do you
have it located in the appname/WEB-INF/lib/*.jar  ?
Basically I think it is looking for your
listener.ContextListener class.  I would expand your
war file and search for this class, then make sure it
is put located in the right directory.
   This is the only web applications not launching
right and the rest is working okay? So limit your
search right around your war file.

aka_sergio

--- "Harry Douglass, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Need some addition help!
>
> Unfortunately, I am still getting this error even
> with adding this tag to my
> web.xml file:
>
> <listener>

<listener-class>listeners.ContextListener</listener-class>