Hi!

Thanks for your answer. An Iframe will create much of the same problems that
I have with a regular frameset.

I'll guess that I either have to rebuild all my web-apps into one or build a
new web-app that forwards requests ala Tiles but without the constraints of
context.

Isn't this a common problem to solve that one have several webapps and one
need to show content from more than one sometimes. How is it done!

Regards
Roland Carlsson