I have a new servlet which I've created - whenever you try to access
this servlet, I get the security certificate dialog box (do you want
to accept this certificate).  However, this application has no
security constraint in its web.xml file - I don't know why it's trying
to serve up a certificate.  In addition, you have to click 'yes' on
the security dialog three times, as if it's trying to serve the
certificate three times in a row.  And, in the end, it doesn't take
the user to a secur connection - it just takes them to the http:
connection I wanted to get to in the first place.  I'm using Tomcat
5.5 - here's a copy of my very simple web.xml - if anyone has any
ideas, I'd appreciate it.  I don't want to make this a secure site and
take on the added overhead just because I can't stop the stupid
certificate from popping up.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>ACHLogin</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.gcc.achpayments.ACHLogin</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>AddACHPayment</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.gcc.achpayments.AddACHPayment</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>ACHLogin</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/ACHLogin</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AddACHPayment</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/AddACHPayment</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <session-config>
    <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
  </session-config>