Hi folks,
I have a Ant build which includes pre-compilation of JSPs. This has been
working happily during prototyping with Tomcat 5.5.4, but has broken now
that we have moved to Tomcat 5.5.7 as the latest stable build, which worries me a lot.

The error I get during the build is:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: The absolute uri:
http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

The Ant task:
  <target name="define-jasper2-task">
    <taskdef name="jasper2" classname="org.apache.jasper.JspC">
      <classpath>
        <path id="jspc.classpath">
          <pathelement location="${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar" />
          <fileset dir="${tomcat.dir}/server/lib">
              <include name="*.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${tomcat.dir}/common/lib">
              <include name="*.jar" />
          </fileset>
          <fileset dir="${lib-dir}">
              <include name="*.jar" />
          </fileset>
        </path>
      </classpath>
    </taskdef>
  </target>

${lib-dir} contains jstl.jar and standard.jar, and the line in
the JSPs causing trouble is:
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; prefix="c" %>

I understand this sort of error to be typically to do with JSTL1.0/1.1, but I don't think this is an issue here, especially as 5.5.4 works fine. The ONLY thing I change is the value of ${tomcat.dir}. Has anyone seen this, or can anyone suggest a resolution?

Thanks,
David Kennedy