I have integrated tomcat 5.5 with apache 2
successfully and i could able to run sample JSPs. Now
i created a jsp page which will inititate a Java
program called TestSQLLoad.java. TestSQLLoad.java
talks to Ms Access database and gets me reuired fields
from databasae and it will be displayed on browser
thro' JSP page test-db.jsp. I'm using Netscape 7.2
browser. When i run test-db.jsp after running tomcat &
apache, it gives JasperException. It's saying -
"TestSQLLoad cannot be resolved or is not a type".

I created jar file with TestSQLLoad.java &
TestSQLLoad.class and put it in
TOMCAT_ROOT/webapps/web/WEB-INF/classes directory as
well as TOMCAT_ROOT/common/lib directories. Thinking
that class loader is unable to find the class, i put
the above directories in my class path as well. Where
i'm going wrong? What's happenning. Pls help.

Here is the exception that's displayed on the browser.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile
class for JSP

An error occurred at line: 7 in the jsp file:
/JSP/test-db.jsp
Generated servlet error:
TestSQLLoad cannot be resolved or is not a type

An error occurred at line: 7 in the jsp file:
/JSP/test-db.jsp
Generated servlet error:
TestSQLLoad cannot be resolved or is not a type

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:84)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:328)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:397)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:288)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:267)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:255)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:556)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:296)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:245)