Hi Sara

I've deployed my custom JAASLoginModule into server/lib directory. Since
Tomcat 5.0.x/5.5.x, the custom JAAS LoginModule can be loaded by the
Catalina Classloader (server/lib, server/classes) either what I prefer.

Regards
Oliver

                      LERBSCHER Jean-Pierre

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        An:       "'Tomcat Users List'"
<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      firoute.fr>                      Kopie:

                                                       Thema:    RE : Jass
Login Module not found
                      18.02.2005 09:21

                      Bitte antworten an

                      "Tomcat Users List"

Hi Sara,
Your login module library (and all it's dependencies) must be deployed in
common/lib if you setup JAASRealm with your own component.