Dan Carwin wrote:

He references the jvmRoute="servername" variable which needs to match a like variable "tomcatId" in workers2.properties. Of course workers.properties doesn't have the tomcatId variable. The funny thing is in the change notes for the jk connector, I see that Bill Barker made some change referencing the jvmRoute variable:

Take a look at: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/config/workers.html

It says:

Each workers.properties directive consists of three words separated by
dot. The first word is always worker. The second word is the worker
name that can be any name. The worker name reflects the name of the
jvmRoute defined in Tomcat's server.xml configuration file.

So I think it's pretty clear how to define the route name.

Regards,
Mladen