Hi All,
       Just a 'silly question,' I downloaded a HTTP sniffing program because
I want to get use to reading header information. I'm using Apache Tomcat, on
a localhost configuration for development purposes. The sniffing program I
downloaded from 'EffeTech,' in the FAQ section states, 'Due to the mechanism
of Windows operating system, a sniffer can't capture local-to-local
traffic.' Please note I found this out the hard way! The question I have is
how do you do it?

Thanks Marco Mastrocinque.