Why don't you show us your config file. This behavior work fine for me with 5.5.7, with Apache & mod_jk.

On Feb 22, 2005, at 1:20 AM, Matt wrote:

Is this simply not possible? I have tried extrapolating form the docs
(which seems to work fine under webapps/ or $CATALINA_HOME) but anything
outside of it fails as badly as the other works perfectly, even if I try
to swap-out webapps/ for an otuside docbase using the <HOST> tag already
present.

There's got to be a file or simple edit that I'm missing for this?
Anyone?

Thanks,
-Matt