Thanks to all for responding. The information I received was much clearer and easier to understand then the apache site!
-J.Case

Jason Bainbridge wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:00:14 -0800, Jeanne Case <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am new to the list and Tomcat. I know this has probably been answered,
but I am having trouble finding it in the archives. Is there an
installation guide that makes sense some where?

Welcome. :)

I actually had to scratch my head thinking about if there was such a
guide and finally had to do a google to find
http://www.coreservlets.com/Apache-Tomcat-Tutorial/ That seems like
just what you're after. Although I don't know what they were thinking
with all that pink and magenta on the page...

Cheers,