I dont know but looks like you are doing somethings wrong... hidden
fildes are a great choice... better them use GET method...
About the table think... use Iframe and do a submit to it...
Whem you submit you use normal submit button or javascript???
If you are submiting with normal button try to use Javascript is much
better! Example:

<!-- AT HEADER -->
<script language="javascript">
function submitform()
{
// FOR LOCAL FORM... where the form name is "myform"
Âdocument.myform.submit();

//OR FOR IFRAME FORM... where the IFRAME name is myframe and the FORM
name is "myform1"
window.frames.myframe.document.myform1.submit();

}
</script>
<!-- AT BODY
The link to submit:
-->
<A HREF="javascript: submitform()">SUBMIT HERE!!!</A>

You can also make MANY variations on it... like pass values in the
function from the external frame to a filed on iframe.
Example:

<!-- AT HEADER -->
<script language="javascript">
function submitform(val1)
{
//CHANGE THE VALUE OF A FIELD ON IFRAME... where myfield is the name of
the filed...
window.frames.myframe.document.myform1.myfield.value=val1;
//FOR IFRAME FORM... where the IFRAME name is myframe and the FORM name
is "myform1"
window.frames.myframe.document.myform1.submit();
}
</script>

<!-- AT BODY -->
<A HREF="javascript: submitform(VALUEOFF1)">SUBMIT HERE</A>

I make some dynamic tables based on users choies! Works very well.

Best Regards,

David da Guia Carvalho
Animus Tecnologia da InformaÃÃo
Tel.: (21) 3525-8800