From: "Mike Curwen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I've successfully caught 'all other' exceptions (which I suppose must
> include ServletExceptions), by using one error-page declaration that
catches
> <status-code>500</status-code>, and then multiple <exception-type>'s to
> catch more specific exception types.

Thanks, that's a great idea. :) I didn't think of using both
<exception-type> and <status-code>.

Actually most of my 'regular' exceptions are configured in
struts-config.xml, but I've been unsuccessful in catching the really
horribly bad ones, and I'd rather not show stack traces if I can avoid it.

--
Wendy Smoak