unless the session is primary, the last accessed time wont matter, when the session becomes primary, the last access time gets set immediately.

Filip

Joseph Lam wrote:

Found that only when a replication is explicitly triggered by
set/removeAttribute(), the other nodes' session.getLastAccessedTime() will
be synchronized.

Joseph