Hi,

I an using Tomcat 5.5.7, and I am planning on upgrading as needed.

As we all know Tomcat enables me to configure JDBC resources
that my app can use through the JNDI. My problem is that these passwords have to be stored as a plain text
which is a very bitter pill in my environment.

What is the Tomcat class that reads in those plain text values?

I would like to override this behavior and to enable this class to read digests/encrypted passwords.
I would also contribute this code to Tomcat code base if desired.

Please advise,
Edmon