Sounds like you need application logic to do this - probably in
conjunction with using Tomcat's Container Managed Authentication (CMA).

Tomcat can validate the username against a database (see JDBCRealm at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/realm-howto.html#JDBCRea
lm ).

However after being authenticated you can issue
  request.getRemoteUser();
to determine which user logged in. Then you can control how their
database queries are issued.

HTH - Richard