David,

I have been looking at this off and on for weeks and could not see the problem. I changed the context to
be jdbc/TestDB and it worked.

Thank you very much!!!!

David Smith wrote:

In your context definition, you have <Resource name="TestDB"......

In your web.xml, you have <res-ref-name>jdbc/TestDB</res-ref-name>

These two need to match.  If one is jdbc/TestDB, so must the other.

--David

--
Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."  - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]