From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 12:34 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AW: Does JDK1.3 works with Tomcat?

I'm missing the package definition in Counter.java.

To use a bean in JSP, thebean must belon to a package:

The statement
<useBean id="myBean" class="Counter"/ ...>
will look for a class named counter in the package of
the current class (which is the generated servlet).
To whick package the generated servlet belongs is
completely up to the jsp engine.