Hi All,

I turned on the Reverselookup in my httpd.config file, and also enabled
lookup on the <connector> in my server.xml.
When getRemoteHost method is invoked it is returning the ipaddress of my
system instead of hostname (which iam expecting).
* I tried by using Inetaddress in my servlet program to get the host
name , but even then it is returning the ipaddress instead of name.

InetAddress inet=InetAddress.getByName(req.getRemoteHost());
            if ((query = inet.getHostName()) != null)
                {
                out.println("<h1>  RemoteHost is not null </h1>");
                out.println("    The Remote Host: " + query);

Appreciate if any one can resolve this issue..

Thanks in advance,
Shyama

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately