From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 10:39 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Mapping context to root of website

Hi,

Yes this is extremely common and in TC 5.0 is configured using an empty
path attribute in the Context element and in 5.5 it is done by naming
your web application as ROOT. FOr IIS to TC look up JK 1.2.8, there's
even an installer. Your mappings would be /something=ajp13 rather than
/context/something=ajp13.

Good luck. Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software