Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:50 AM
Subject: Mime-mapping to trigger e-mail client

I've got RFC822 e-mail messages stored in a database.  I'd prefer *not* to
write (or rely on) an email-to-HTML converter.  Instead, I'd like to serve the
content as-is and have the client's browser recognize the mime type and trigger
an e-mail client.  My question is, what mime-mapping will produce this behavior?

Thanks!