From: Luis Mandel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 6:16 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Compiling JSP with Remedy Java api

Hi!
I have installed Tomcat 5.5.7 and java 1.5. It works perfectly. I would
like to compile some JSP pajes using the Remedy Java API (arapi51.jar).
I don't know where I have to put the jar files from this API. I've put
them here:

D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\server\classes

But seems to be that it is not the correct place.

Following the handbook I should  the classpath at the server but I am
not sure where and how.

I would like to know if somebody has done this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Luis Mandel