Hello,

I think I already found the answer elsewhere ("it is not possible!"), but I would be very frustrated and disappointed, and that's why I'm trying here. What I want is to have a login form on the (publicly accessible) main page of my web site, so that a user can enter username/password whenever he feels like it, and gets more options after being logged in. When I put the form on the page, with j_usermane, j_password and j_security_check, I get a message "Invalid direct reference to form login page". This is true, because the "login page" in this case is the main page. How can I solve this problem, or what are the cleanest possible work-arounds?

Jeroen