Hi,

we want to use Apache2 (2.0.53) as a frontend for out Tomcat (4.1.31)
and don't get the right configuration for our jk2 (2.0.4).
This all runs with Java 1.4.2_06 on Debian Sarge x86.

We want to serve two or three different applications through our
apache2. Each one gets its own VirtualHost and ssl-keys and -rules.
These three application all run on (the) one tomcat.

Now I use the following configs, that I picked from some howto-pages:

Apache2:
# inside workers.properties:

[shm]
file=/var/log/apache2/shm.file
size=1048576

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

[channel.un:/usr/share/tomcat4/work/jk2.socket]
tomcatId=localhost:8009
debug=0

[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[status:status]

[uri:/status/*]
worker1=status:status

# my.domain.de as a substitute for our real dns-name
[uri:my.domain.de:443/*.jsp]
worker1=ajp13:localhost:8009

# mod_jk2.conf:
JkSet config.file /etc/apache2/workers2.properties

# inside the virtual-host:
<Location "/*">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
</Location>

<Directory "/*/WEB-INF/*">
        AllowOverride None
        Deny from all
</Directory>

My problem is now to create the different workers an the entries in the
VirtualHost.

Yes, I did search in google, but most of the stuff used jk1 oder was
about compiling jk2.

Any help appreciated,

kind regards, Paul