From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:11 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with Tomcat caching old pages that it shouldn't

Asfand Qazi wrote:

> Basically here's my problem: I make a jsp page that works correctly.
> OK.  Then, I make a fault in it that shows a compile error page -
> also fine.
>
> The problem is, when I reload it a second time, Tomcat serves me the
> old compiled JSP scriptlet, instead of giving me the compile error
> message again!

Yep, I've seen this too, on 5.5.7 -- hadn't spent any real time on it,
but...

> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html
>       cacheTTL

..the above sounds like a likely candidate, since it's obviously not
related to initial *loading* of changed classes.

Please post back the results of your testing :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                           dream.  code.