From: David Gladstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat 5 Service Windows

I am currently using tomcat 5.0.27 on Windows Xp and am trying to point the service to a specific server.xml.

Are you saying you want to use a server.xml other than the one in
%CATALINA_HOME%\conf?

I am currently using jvm.

Well, that's a good start. (Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

What am i doing wrong

Try looking at the registry entries to see if they make any sense.  (The key is
HKLM\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat Service Manager\Tomcat5\Parameters on
5.0.19; I've switched to 5.5.7 for most stuff, so I've never installed 5.0.27
as a Windows service.)

 - Chuck