What wasn't working was the POST was not sending any
parameters to the servlet.  In this servlet, I combine
the doGet and doPost and only a GET was providing the
servlet parameters from the web form.  The issue
seemed to be tied to the NTLM authentication that the
jcifs lib performed.  Once my session timed out, and a
new session was instantiated without the NTLM
authentication, the POST methods started sending
parameters again to the servlets.

Thanks,

Jimmy Ray