Hi

I succesfully executed a tutorial form servlet in the computer. Now I want to
try it on a web host.
But, I am using a free host (beplaced.com) that I don't know if accepts java
servlets. Questions:

1) How do I know if the server accepts java servlets?
2) I imagine if they do they have to run a soft, what kind of soft they have to
run to be able to run a servlet compiled with java and tomcat?
3) Do I have to install the servlet in a specific directory?

Please educate me. Thanks in advance.

Jorge