From: VAN DER MARLIERE FREDERIC
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:58 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: MAES NICOLAS
Subject: Tomcat behind IIS

Hi all,

I installed a tomcat 5.0 behind an IIS server. Everything works fine
with
the connector.

Now, I would like that Tomcat only accepts connections from this IIS
server
and not from others computers (still accessible from
http://myhost:8080/myApplication <http://myhost:8080/myApplication> ).

Is there a simple way to do this in server.xml (or other tomcat config
files) or do I have to install a firewall ?

Thanks in advance.
Fred.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message
electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.