Elihu Smails wrote:

I am working on a project that uses servlets exclusively.  I would
like to take advantage of a Model-View-Controller system in order to
develop my servlets.  For the last servlet project I worked on, I was
in charge of the "back-end" data processing and did not have to mess
with HTML.  This time I do have to roll up my sleeves and play with
HTML.

So I ask the question. Since the requirement that I have is to use
servlets only, can I use something like Struts or Java Server Faces? I am reading some information and it looks like they both rely on JSP
to ge the job done.

Struts can help you, but the views will have to be done as JSPs. Of course, you can alway compile JSPs into servlets, Ant can help you with it.

Nix.