From: reynir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:19 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Win2003 server, IIS 6 tomcat 5. setup (isapi_redirect) - resolved

Hi all,
I've just installed a setup with Win2003 server, IIS 6 (the default 2003
server) and tomcat. I tried this before, and failed but now I succeeded.
I know there are more people dealing with the same env. setup. So if you
are having problems with this kind of setup you can read all about my
solution at :

http://www.reynir.net/java/greinar/nr/52

ok,  hope it will help someone.

Reynir Hübner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email
immediately. You should not copy, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com/