Hi all,

I have successfully set up multiple tc instances on one server on differtent
ports. so application 1 runs on 9100, application2 at 9110 and so on.
It works fine when i type directly the portnumber after the ipaddress. What
I want now is when someone is entering a domainname it goes directly to the
appropiate application. e.g. www.application1.com goes to application 1 runs
on 9100 and so on. How can I achieve this?? The second thing is that we
closed the ports 9100 etc in the firewall so is it possible to go to the
application on a different port when a http request on port 80 is coming in?

Maarten