Hi,

When using tomcat 5.5.7 with apache 1.3.x I have problem that pages I have
visited before are cached in the browser -so changes cannot be seen.  I
don't have this problem when I just use tomcat as the web-server, only once
I started using apache.  Clearly this is a problem because the url is the
same and that's just they way browsers work.

Is there any solution to this problem.  Is there some way I change add a
random parameter to each url request (built with <c:url> for example
http://domain/mypage.jsp?random=tr445e) - that would fix it or is there some
config property in apache/tomcat to resolve this?

Thanks,
Steve.