        From: FRANCOIS Dufour [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 3/30/2005 2:50 PM
        To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
        Subject: RE: Tomcat -- port 80 for Linux

        somwere your going to see this in your server xml under /conf of your
        tomcat_home  folder
        if there you say 80 it will run on 80 exept if there is alredy somting
on
        port 80?

        Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080<-----!!!!

          <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
        port="8080"<-----!!!!

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        administrateur http://monteregiechat.org

        >From: Jury Levykin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        >To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
        >Subject: Tomcat -- port 80 for Linux
        >Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:24:36 +0400
        >
        >Hello!
        >I use tomcat 5.5 as main web server at Linux host. Me need run tomcat
in
        >port 80.
        >
        >To solve this task I see two way:
        >1. Running tomcat as daemon in port 80 by jsvc command.
        >2. Running apache in port 80 and use mod_jk to redirect users request
        >tomcat.
        >
        >What way is most secure?

Vaneet Sharma
executive manager
iDeasTank Limited
an iwg business
dolphins' court po 388
valletta, m-malta/europe
mobile:  +356 9943 8263
skype:   CALLVANEET
fax:     +356 9952 8888
phone:   +356 9942 8888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
call me on www.skype.com - my ID is CALLVANEET

Want a signature like this? - www.plaxo.com\signature

iwg is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing new businesses.
 iwg founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet
businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

www.iWG.info
www.countryprofiler.com/iWG
www.visitmalta.com
www.mfc.com.mt

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.