Hi,
I have a Problem with Tomcat and mod_jk. I have installed Tomcat with an RPM and all works fine when I call
the examples servlets at server:8080. After this I have installed tomcat-mod-3.2.1-1.i386.rpm. The Problem is
whenn I call now a .jsp page the server request me an Internal Server Error. In the mod_jk.log file stand
[jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 101
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1

I have checked several times the configuration files and have also set the java_home directory etc.
maybe someone can help me with this problem.

Florian Ríchter