There are too many differences and too many "what ifs" to
provide a practical "upgrade" document.  You will need to
assess what features and customizations you are using now
in 3.2.2 and discover how the same thing or something
equivalent may be accomplished in 3.3.2.  Some things will
be the same or similar, but some will be different.  The
only thing you should have any real problem with are
customizations that depend on "quirks" in 3.2.2 that have
been fixed or don't apply to 3.3.2.

Cheers,
Larry