I found the answer

    String classpath = (String) request.getSession()
                   .getServletContext().getAttribute(
                           "org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath");

Regards.

AltuÄ B. AltÄntaÅ wrote:

I need to find which jar files are being used in one context,

for example below code can give me some information about sun.boot.class.path

Is there anything like that :

<%
  String classpath = System.getProperty("tomcat.context.class.path");
  out.println(" " + classpath);   %>

Any idea ?

Regards.