In Administrative Tools, go to Local Security Policy
and navigate to Local Policies >> User Rights
Assignment.  This lists all the assignable user
rights.  At the very least, this account will need to
be assigned to "Logon On as a Service".  Don't mess
around with the Net Logon service.  The only service
you need to mess with is Apache Tomcat.  The other
services aren't broken, so don't try to "fix" them.
You might also consider looking here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;kbhowto&sd=TECH&ln=EN-US&FR=0

Darryl