Hi,

I'm trying to configure Tomcat5 with a JNDI resource for a JDBC connection that I would like to be specific to the application. In other words, I don't want to have to add anything to "server.xml". I keep reading where this is possible, but haven't seen any clear examples of it. My attempts, thus far, have not been fruitful. Can anyone give me a basic overview of how I might go about doing this? I don't need the details of the resource definition, just wondering where to put the resource definition so that when I deploy my application it can be found and used.

Thanks,
David