I have triple checked all of my settings and whenever I try to start IIS I
get the error below. Here's the strangest thing. I downloaded the source and
added some DebugBreak() calls and recompiled it and put it into the
designated filter location. When I do this I still get the problem and the
DebugBreak() calls are never encountered. This is strange since I put the
calls in all the filter entry points on the first line.

Error from Win2k. Makes you think it can't find it, but it's there.

The HTTP Filter DLL E:\Internet\tomcat\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll failed to
load.  The data is the error.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave Brown