You aren't using the Microsoft VM are you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kofon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 March 2001 15:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: JDBC + Tomcat NT Service

Hi Randy,
Thanks! I'm sorry I failed to mention that I had put the jar files in the
lib directory as well. I don't have a problem loading the drivers when I run

Tomcat normally but I do when I run it as a service - the drivers just
refuse to load. The JDBC drivers are not the only jars in the lib directory.

I've got some other jars that I have no problems using even while running
Tomcat as a Win2K service.
I guess someone has got to check this out. It's strange, but who knows I
just might be doing something wrong.

Regards,

Paul