Lorenzo,

I don't know about a jar file, but you can look at the CVS repository
for the java files. (Look in src/java/ for the package root) They're
packaged, so you could make the jar yourself easily enough. (jar -cvf
<new jar name> <files to jar>)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/email/

(linked from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/ )

~Patrick